A partner church is a church that agrees to enter into relationship with and support Project Transformation. Partner churches commit volunteer, financial, and spiritual resources to our programming. This partner church support is vital to serving the young adult interns and the children.
A partner church can commit to support Project Transformation in any or all of the following ways:
- Support an intern financially by providing a portion of his or her living stipend ($3,500 per summer per intern)
- Provide 10-15 volunteers per day for a week or two of reading one-on-one with children
- Provide a meal for interns twice during the summer.
- Invite your sponsored intern to share his/her experience with your congregation.
- Pray for Project Transformation’s ministry.
- Donate curriculum supplies.
Contact Sarah Fuquay at email@example.com for more information about becoming a partner church.
In Summer 2018, 10 partner churches supported the mission of Project Transformation Indiana:
- Carmel United Methodist Church
- Castleton United Methodist Church
- Crossroads Community Church
- Cumberland United Methodist Church
- Meridian Street United Methodist Church
- Noblesville United Methodist Church
- North United Methodist Church
- Plainfield United Methodist Church
- St. Luke’s United Methodist Church
- University Heights United Methodist Church