1. Find an empty gift sack or paper bag at your home.
2. Click your church’s supply list below, download, and print it off. Not sure which week your church is serving? View the calendar here.
3. Staple the form to your bag! Complete the form with your information. Check off the items as you collect them to keep track of what is included!
4. Pray for the child who will be receiving this bag. You can also include an encouraging note!
5. Drop your bag off at your church (or other location designated by your Partner Church Liaison) by the Sunday before your church’s assigned week.
6. Partner Church Liaison: Please drop off your church’s bags at your PT site church between 10:00 and 10:30AM on the Monday of your service week.
Note: Please make sure all items are brand new. Please do not pack candy; gift cards; toothpaste; gum; used or damaged items. Please do not wrap items or use tissue paper.