● 2-3 Volunteers are needed Monday through Thursday to help organize, record, sanitize, and distribute daily meals and supplies to children. Important: No more than three Partner Church volunteers may serve on any given day.
● Once the volunteer registers, they will receive a link to an orientation video. They are asked to watch this orientation video before arriving to serve. Volunteers should arrive at 10:30 AM on their service day, and should commit to staying until 2:00 PM. (11:00 AM to 1:30 PM in Memphis)
● Summer distribution volunteers must be between ages 18 and 64.
● Volunteers are expected to closely follow Project Transformation’s health and safety procedures.
● All volunteers will be required to sign a Health Statement & Waiver form as well as participate in a health verification. This verification includes a fever check upon arrival. Volunteers with temperatures of 100.4℉ or higher are NOT eligible to participate in volunteer activities and will be asked to leave the site.
● Persons should not volunteer for any activity with Project Transformation, if in the last 14 days they have: experienced symptoms that could be relate to COVID-19, been around anyone who has COVID-19, traveled to a region or country listed as an “Alert Level 2” or greater by the CDC, been on a cruise or been in an airport. Please do not volunteer if you are uncomfortable with the level of risk.
● Please bring a cloth face covering, if you have one. If you do not, a face mask will be provided for you. All volunteers and staff must wear gloves (provided by PT) and cloth face covering during preparation and distribution regardless of the type of food or supplies they are handling or what role they are assigned.
● Volunteers must sign up via the GivePulse volunteer registration platform. (See details below)