Supporting the work of our host sites are partner churches who enter in relationship with Project Transformation by committing volunteer, financial, and spiritual resources to our programs.
A partner church can commit to support Project Transformation in any or all of the following ways:
- Support a young adult financially by providing a portion of their living stipend ($3,500 per summer).
- Provide volunteers for a week to read one-to-one with children.
- Provide a meal for young adults twice during the summer.
- Invite a young adult to share their experience with your congregation.
- Pray for Project Transformation’s ministry.
- Donate curriculum supplies.
Contact PT Central Texas for more information about becoming a partner church.