School Year 2020-2021 Volunteer Opportunities
- Join a community support team! These volunteer teams in Antioch, East Nashville, Madison, Raleigh/Frayser, and North Clarksville support children and families in the community, working closely with the Project Transformation young adult fellows. This support can include virtual tutoring, writing back and forth with a child as a Pen Pal, collecting supplies, and more. The needs of our communities are constantly changing during this public health crisis. If you would like to join a support team, email Taylor, Volunteer Manager, at email@example.com.
- Volunteer at a Family Fun Night! These volunteers (ages 18-64) work at host churches to assist Project Transformation in greeting families, distributing a family meal and “Family Fun Bags”, and cleaning. Sign up to help at a Family Fun Night in your community here.
- Sponsor a Family Fun Night! A gift of $300 supports “Family Fun Bags” for 15 families, including school supplies, books, crafts, games, and snacks. Contact Taylor, Volunteer Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your group is interested in sponsoring a Family Fun Night.
- Collect new books and supplies! Visit our Amazon wish list.
- Pray with Project Transformation Tennessee! Whether or not you are able to serve directly with PT, we invite you to join us in surrounding our children, interns, families, churches, and volunteers in prayer.
Support PT Tennessee by purchasing a t-shirt on Bonfire!
Visit our store here.
The opportunities to get involved are limited only by your interests! Contact Taylor Davenport if there are other ways you might be interested in volunteering your time with our kids and young adults: 615-810-9620, email@example.com. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!