Thank you for your interest in serving with Project Transformation Tennessee!
Our Summer 2022 Internship Application is OPEN! We are also currently accepting applications for Fellows in our 2022-23 afterschool program in Nashville. We use one universal application for all positions, which will prompt the applicant to denote which positions they would like to be considered for. Scroll to the bottom of this page to apply.
Competitive applicants will be dynamic young adults who:
- Desire to serve God and neighbor
- Have experience with technology
- Believe in laughter, dancing, and life beyond comfort zones
- Get excited about new people and experiences
- Are willing to sit with the unknown
- Want to harness their skills to make an impact
- Have hope for a better world
- Dates: The summer internship runs from May 25 to July 29, 2022. This includes training and 8 weeks of summer day camp.
- Locations: Interns can be placed in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Clarksville, or Memphis.
- Compensation: $3,600 to $4,400 (potential cash pay scale depending on position for 40 hours per week)
- In addition to a paycheck, the total compensation package includes housing, meals, gear, and training
- View more details, including the official job description of a summer intern, here.
If this is your first time on our site, click here to learn more about our Internships.
Project Transformation Tennessee does not and shall not discriminate, deny benefit, or exclude a person from participation based on such factors as race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic disability, or any other classification protected by federal, Tennessee state constitutional, or statutory law. Project Transformation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Important Notice: We are currently offering in person programs! We are still monitoring CDC updates about COVID-19. If we determine we are unable to host our normal programs due to COVID-19, we will modify our program to comply with current local, state, federal, and CDC guidelines for COVID-19 to ensure the health and safety of our participants and their families, interns, staff, and volunteers.