2019 Summer of Service Intern applications are open. We will continue to accept applications, interview, and hire young adults until all positions are filled.
SUMMER OF SERVICE INTERNSHIP
Project Transformation’s faith-based summer of service internship program for young adults offers hands-on opportunities to build mutually enriching relationships with children in low socioeconomic areas, live in intentional community, experience cultural diversity, and explore various careers in ministry and service.
Applicants must have completed one year of college or be at least 19 years old, and must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
Are you up for this? PT is for you if:
- You are a highly motivated self-starter
- You believe in the power of diversity and open-mindedness
- You love God and neighbor above all else
- You believe in hearing others’ stories, owning your own story, and living beyond comfort zones
- You believe in the silliness of childhood, creativity, smiles, and that “they are all our children”