A partner church on the most basic level is a church that agrees to enter into relationship with and support Project Transformation. Partner churches commit volunteer, financial, and spiritual resources to our programming. This partner church support is vital to the young adults and the children and youth they serve.
A summer partner church makes a commitment to do three things:
- Support a young adult financially by providing a portion of his or living stipend ($1,500 per summer per PT Corps Members)
- During the summer: provide 12-15 volunteers per day for a week of reading one-on-one with children, provide dinner for interns twice during the summer; and invite your sponsored intern to share his/her experience with your congregation.
- Pray for Project Transformation’s ministry.
Click here to learn more about how to become a summer partner church and sign-up today.
Some churches adopt a young adult for the after-school program as well. These year-round partner churches commit to:
- Support a young adult financially by providing a portion of his or living stipend ($5,000 per PT Corps Member)
- Provide dinner and/or activities for two Family Fun Nights.
- Provide periodic supply drives to collect art supplies, school supplies, and books for the after-school program.
- Provide volunteers to assist children with homework or lead special activities as often as possible.
Click here to learn more about how to become a year-round partner church.